Daily Purifying Treatment Toner (200ml) Cleans & calms
- low percent of salicylic acid (0.5%) compared to the toners (2%), making sebum control and deep-cleaning irritation-free
- slowly and gently fades away stubborn acne marks
- keeps the skin hydrated while dries out acne
-Clears out bacteria and pollution stuck deep in pores that cause inflammation and acne.
-Soothes inflammation and redness
-Gets rid of dead skin.
Free from Harmful Chemicals
Intensive tests by Korea Dermatology Research Institute and Good Clinic Practice found that our Daily Purifying Treatment Toner has no skin irritants.
How to Use
After cleansing, apply our 611 Daily Purifying Treatment Toner onto a cotton pad.
Gently wipe the cotton pad on areas with acne and irritation, while avoiding the area close to your eyes.
Apply your serum or cream.
Best Practices When Using this Toner
- After using this toner, you should not apply products with high levels of Vitamin C, as they may irritate your skin.
- This toner has a low percentage of Salicylic Acid so your skin does not become sensitive to the sun. However, you should put on sunblock on very sunny days.
- You should store this toner in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Since there are no artificial colors, it may look slightly yellow after prolonged exposure to heat and light. It’s perfectly safe and normal for toners without artificial colors.
Our toner is founded upon 6 natural ingredients that care…
Centella Asiatica - 110,000 ppm
- Boosts your skin’s natural healing process to prevent acne scars
- Calms irritation and inflammation
- Boosts local antioxidants to reduce the fungal acne growth
TeaTree 10,000 ppm
- Prevents the overproduction of oils
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria using its antibacterial properties- Soothes painful irritations using its anti-inflammatory properties
- Reverses sun damage through its natural phytonutrients- Removes persistent debris using alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA)
- Soothes skin irritation and inflammation
- Detoxes skin to speed up healing of acne and irritation from eczema
- Reduces your skin’s production of breakout-causing sebum
- Encourages the growth of new skin cells
- Leaves your skin looking plump and smooth