Truecica Mineral 100 Calming Suncream
Brand: SOME BY MI
Dhs. 75.00 Dhs. 125.00
Price displayed is Final. No further Tax to be added.
- Product Description
- Delivery Information
- Volume and Origin
- How to Use
Truecica sunscreen applies smoothly to the skin like a lotion. Suitable for sensitive or acne prone skin, this product contains madecassoside and tea tree to ensure the skin is nourished and protected.
- A tri-functional product: UV Blocking + Whitening + Wrinkles Improvement.
- With UV Blocking index SPF50+ PA++++ to block out both UVA/UVB.
- Its non-nano factors will not absorb by skin easily while provides 100% of physical UV blocking.
- With 85% of moisture essence, its lotion-like texture gives no white cast finish.
- With 10,000ppm of Truecica??for skin soothing, protection and skin barrier reinforcing.
- No use of artificial fragrance, colourants and 20 harmful ingredients.
Delivery takes 1~2 working days all over UAE
Free Delivery for orders with 200 AED+
50 ml made in Korea
- At the last step of skin care, apply a proper amount (2ml a time is suggested)on the face evenly.
- Also apply a proper amount on the neck, legs, and arms or other body parts that are easily exposed under UV rays.
- In case you come across some itching or having some side effects or red rashes stop using this Cream
- Keep of reach from children's
- Avoid place where the direct sunlight.
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10-30 lkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Adenosine, Centella Asiatica Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid