Midnight Blue Calming Sheet Mask #1 Pc
Brand: DEAR KLAIRS
Dhs. 11.00 Dhs. 30.00
Price displayed is Final. No further Tax to be added.
- Product Description
- Why this product?
- Delivery Information
- Volume / Origin
- How to Use
- Key Ingredients
The new addition to the Blue Line was created to be the perfect addition to the skincare routine, especially as the summer season is coming up. The sheet mask that will help calm the skin after spending a long day outside. Ingredients such as Erythritol in the mask will cool the skin from any overheated skin from exposure from the sun. The soft rayon sheet will provide comfort wearing it on the face and the bamboo charcoal powder helps cleanse the pore and keep the blackheads away.
- Low irritating and cooling ingredients such as Erythritol is used to rapidly lower the skin¡¯s temperature and reduce irritation.
- The sheet to maximize the softness is used to increase calming and balance out the cooling effect of the mask.
- Bamboo Charcoal on the low irritant sheet makes it comfortable for sensitive skin, and maintains moisture for a long time.
1) For skin that is easily heated due to irritation.
2) For skin that feels clogged when applying oil products.
3) For oily skin with active sebum secretion.
4) For skin that frequently undergoes facial extraction.
Delivery takes 1~2 working days all over UAE
Free Delivery for orders with 200 AED+
Made in South Korea
Before opening, rub lightly for the sheet and liquid to mix well.
1) After cleansing, place the sheet on clean/toned skin.
2) Wait 15-20 minutes, and gently remove the mask. Tap lightly to let the essence fully absorb.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycereth-26, 1,2 Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Arginine, Carbomer, Carrageenan, Betaine, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract